Saturday, April 9, 2011

Todays ramblings

My day was spent on exercising in my pajamas while pushing my niece in a stroller, dealing with children who are burning up because of the high humidity, and going to a piano recital that was quite awkward. My grandparents said I played my piano piece well, but grandparents always say that. Lets just say that I didn't feel quite as good about my song until they convinced me I did great. I was also slightly frustrated to see that one of my piano teachers students had arranged his own song for todays recital. You might be wondering why I am so upset about this. Well, the fact is, I have been wanting to do the same thing for years but figured that my teacher would be against it. Needless to say, I am definately going to ask her about it next year (or sooner). I don't know if I am making much since, but these are among the many things I have experienced today.

No comments:

Post a Comment