Thursday, April 28, 2011

Relax and loosen up!

This has been quite a day! I had to teach a portion of a class in our homeschool co-op, run a mile for PE, and make a presentation in worldview class (which was an autobiography collage that I worked super hard on). I am relieved to have all of that done, but, tonight I started to feel the stress rise in me again as my mother and I began to discuss options for me after high school. (For those of you who are wondering, I am only a junior, so I have one more year of high school left.) Mom kept asking me, "Do you want to study this, or this, or this?" To which I kept saying, "No, no, and more no's". I don't understand why I am so particular about my life and why I have so much trouble making decisions? I guess it is just because my life is so important to me and I don't want to waste any part of it on something that is not going to be worth my time. Sometimes I just need to relax, not think so hard, and loosen up! I sure look loose in this picture! Ha! Ha!
(I actually used this picture on my collage!)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you are going through! It's a really tough decision that will affect you for a very long time! I am going through this same thing! You can do it Rebekah! I know God will guide your heart where He wants it to be! "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring enough worries of it's own." I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete