Sunday, April 3, 2011

My ten day trip

We had a fun trip this week and are on our way home at this very moment. It seems like we have been gone forever. (Even though it was only 10 days) I am so ready to go to my room and be alone for a little while. Traveling with 10 people for 10 days can be interesting. Our first day away was spent in Tulsa, Oklahoma, my home town, as well as the second and third day. Then we hit the road again and visited our cousins and aunt and uncle in Oklahoma City. After spending a few days there, we went to Tyler, Texas for mom to speak to the female interns at the Honor Academy. I got to go with her to the campus and help her make a few connections and drop off some more books at the warehouse. I drove back to Tyler leaving mom on campus to eat lunch with Katie Luce while I drove back to Tyler to meet the kids. It was kind off scary driving back all by  myself; however, it was a good experience. The rest of the trip we spent working on the ATF event in Dallas, Texas. Overall, I believe it was a great success.

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting! I'm glad it went well! :)Sound like you had a good trip that was very helpful! :) Yeah...I figured you would want to be home though. I know how you feel! 10 days is quite awhile!

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it has been so long since I have posted!

    ReplyDelete