Thursday, April 14, 2011

I can't wait for school to be out!!!

I had a great day today! I finished an elective class I was taking at our homeschool co-op that was a study of Hamlet, which is a play written by Shakespeare. It is a very sad book and pretty much everyone dies in the end. But, at least I finished the class with a good grade (I think). Right now I am trying to press through my school reminding myself that I only have a few weeks left. And, after this year I only have one more year of high school. Whew hoo!!!! I can taste the end. But, after high school I go to college and do more work. So, pretty much, the work never ends. I guess that is just the way life is.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait either! I am so ready! Just think, this is my last year of high school...strange...I always dreamed of being older and now it feels interesting and different! I do want school to end though...but college is still here and still to go...very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It is crazy to me that I graduate next year. I have been thinking a lot about it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya! It's sort of scary and exciting at the same time, if ya know what I mean? It's good though. :)

    ReplyDelete