Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It is done!

Tonight, at Reality, what really stuck out to me during the message was that Jesus death on the resurrection already took care of all the sin I would commit years later (right now). I can't tell you how much peace entered my heart when I was reminded of that. In my previous post I mentioned the movie "Passion of the Christ" and how when I think about it, my heart is softened once again to the price Jesus paid for my sins. I never want to forget what He went through for me. My mind is constantly fighting fears and worries, but tonight I got a deeper revelation of how I am redeemed from fear because over 2,000 years ago Jesus conquered the same fear I struggle with everyday. It can no longer hold me back!! Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment