Thursday, April 7, 2011

A slightly difficult day

I have had an interesting day. Dad went into the hospital last night at midnight because his heart was beating to fast. He normally has that problem once in about every ten years after he drinks a frozen slushie (Which is what happened last night. I know it is weird). Today has been a little bit hard functioning at our homeschool co-op without mom and waiting for Dad's heart to kick back into normal rhythm again. However, it was good to know that his problem was not life threatening. His heart finally went back into normal rhythm at about 4:20. He is expected to come home today in about three hours. Be praying that he fully recovers and doesn't have any more arithmea problems.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hated to hear this! I hope he gets better!

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is doing better. Actually, he just left this morning to speak at a conference in California. How is that for a recovery? Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our family prayed for you all and your Dad! I think my Mom went to go visit him in the hospital actually.

    I'm glad he is feeling better! Praise God! I hope that never happens again! :)

    ReplyDelete