Thursday, February 10, 2011

What is my deal?

Kind of emotional right now because I am leaving tommorrow morning to go to Kansas city for Aquire the Fire. Actually Hannah, Mom, Lydia, Josiah, Kalyn, and I going so you might be asking why I am feeling this way. Well, I guess it is because I am a "home sweet home" sort of person. Anyways, I know it will be fun so I am not going to worry about missing my bed or anything. I always think to myself that when I finally move out of this house I am probably going to have an emotional breakdown. I mean even when I am going somewhere for one night, I cry myself to sleep because I miss my family and want to go home. I know it's crazy, but people who know me can relate. My brother Lucas, to the right, actually has a joke about me that I sit home and stuff bears all the time. He is referring to how much I stay at home and how I always claim I have so much to do when I am always just making excuses to stay home. Yes, I will accept your prayers. I AM CRAZY!!!!

1 comment: