Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feelings of accomplishment

Today was a fulfilling day. I thought it would be a day that I would get nothing done. But, no! On the contrary! I actually accomplished quite a bit. I did my school, worked at Dad's office, and caught some amazing sales at Macy's tonight, which is the main reason for this blog post. It was their one day sale today and I happened upon it at the perfect time. I bought a pair of darker grey or blackish jeans for $4.99, another pair of really nice jeans for $10.00, and a really cute dress to wear with my skinny jeans for $4.99. However, what was really amazing today, was that I actually got up almost on time this morning. I have really been kind of lazy lately so it really was a thrill for me.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! You could put pictures of them on here! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete