Monday, February 14, 2011

Pray against SB136 (Senate Bill 136)

Just got back from Kansas City about 2 hours ago. It was not the best trip ever, so I am glad to be back. However, tommorrow we are going on the road again. Mom and myself all the way down to Lydia have to go to Springfield. There is a very bad law that a democratic senator is trying to pass to make all homeschoolers register with the state. The first hearing is tommorrow and HSLDA is telling all homeschoolers to come as a protest. So, I guess I am going to be a protestor tommorrow. Anyways, my mother is very concerned about this bill because it is potentially the worst threat against homeschoolers in the state of Illinois. Please be praying because the republican senator, that would normally be very conservative, may vote for the bill. I may be a little bit confusing but know this, we need to pray!

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying and will continue to pray! Thanks for telling us! :) Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete