Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday nights

Monday is quite the day for me. I have to get up, get ready for my day, and get all my school done by lunch.(because it is a half day) Then, I am the "transportation lady". Taking children to and from basketball practices and part time jobs is a regular occurence on this busy day. After I transport the children, all of the kids and I take care of Lilibeth, my niece, while her mother and father go out for a couple hours on a date. So, as you can see, mondays are never dull for me. What do you do on your monday? Is in mundane, or filled with excitement?
My cute niece, Lilibeth.

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! My Mondays are normally spent at home, doing schoolwork.... Maybe a walk on our mile-long driveway... :)

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew....Im not sure i like Mondays!!! they are intense!!!

    ReplyDelete