Saturday, February 5, 2011

My brother and sister

                             This is Lucas -  my older brother, Hannah - my younger sister, and Me (on the right). I put this picture on my blog (sorry it is small) just to say how amazing my brother and sister are. Lucas is an incredible runner, even though he won't admit it. Actually, he has a race today at 1:55. I am confident God is using his running to pave the way for him to share the gospel with those around him.

Hannah is one of those people that is always positive. She always finds the good out of life. It is truly amazing to see how even when she goes through some hard things, it doesn't keep her down. Also, she loves people. At DC cafe(which is a meal we serve and small worship service we have at our church on Saturday nights) she is always ready to love the unlovable, just like Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! 1000%! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...thanks Bekah!! your a great big sis!!!

    ReplyDelete