Saturday, December 11, 2010

What am I living for?

I say I want to live for Jesus, but am I really? Do I really give every waking moment to Him? Surely not! Most of the time I live for myself. Normally I hear myself saying, or thinking, "That's my room, my sleep, my food, my movie, my health, my friend, my fun". It is not about me! I want to be more like Christ, and I am not just saying that. Sometimes words can come out of my mouth that I don't really mean. This time I mean it. Jesus, please rescue me from myself, my selfishness.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I agree! I am so encouraged by each post Rebekah! That is just my heart cry as well! You seem to be so right on track! Your doing so well! I miss you and think of you often! I am so glad the Lord is teaching you mighty and wonderful things! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Traci! That is very encouraging. I miss you so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad you are encouraged! and don't worry, I promise I will come see you again! Remember God's Promise- "No Tears..." Love you too!

    ReplyDelete