Monday, December 20, 2010

Praying for strength and pleading the blood

Saturday night my great grandmother (Vonda Renshaw) went on to be in heaven for Christmas. That was going to kind of make Christmas rough on the Renshaw's side. To make it a little more difficult Grandad hurt his arm that had just had surgery and Lydia came down with the flu last night. Through all this, my faith is threatened. I know what I need to do, stand on the word and trust in him. But it is kind of easier said than done. Please pray for strength in our family this Christmas. Thanks! FYI-the funeral is Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. I will definately be praying for your family Rebekah. He will give you strength and deepen your faith through this. I know He will...keep us posted....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Traci! I can always count on you to bring encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Yup! and you 2! That was encouragement to me! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete