Friday, December 31, 2010

Never really alone, no matter what I feel like

I have never felt this alone in a really long time. I need to realize that my peace doesn't come from friends or fun. But, every time I do realize that, it doesn't seem to help. It is nice to have someone to talk to and spend time with. Also, it is really hard to recieve fulfillment from talking to someone you can't see. However, I know God's grace is enough. He is hear with me. I know He is closer than a brother. Jesus, please be with me right now! Help me to feel your presence. Have you ever felt alone? Share your experiences below.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Rebakah...I know so much how you feel. I know that a lot of how you feel could have been partly done by me....I am so sorry for everything...truly. God has reasons and this is just a season. I struggle with fear and lonliness a lot. I hope we will understand everything in it's true purpose...why and all those questions that seem to have no answer or reason now. Just know that I think of you a lot! Never forget that...remember what I told you in an early comment. It's true! and God is faithful. He is always there helping us and growing us in Him, especially in this time of our lives. God's grace is enough and He is your friend and brother and your everything. He's giving you strength. I feel like He wants me to let you know that He is SOOOOO proud of HIS Rebekah! He is SO proud of you! Keep growing in Him! I have to remember all that He is promised and it keeps me moving and going each and every day. I love you very much friend. Never loose sight of that! All my love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete