Thursday, October 20, 2011

Senior Photo Shoot



The boys loaded the piano on my brother's truck

The First Shot

One of my favorites!
I am standing on top of the piano here

Sitting on the keys


This was fun!

I loved this one!

Profile pic

Very unique

I tried so hard to be serious!


A very cool shot


I think this one shows my personality!


I loved this one! My cousin did great at editing it.

I love the black and white!


It was a stretch for me to put my hair up, but it looks cute.

The trusty piano

My brother edited this one

My sister did a great job taking this one


The smelling flower pose

It was so exhilarating to have the piano in the field
Fun! Fun! Fun!

(More to come later!)

6 comments:

  1. Those turned out nice! I love the look of the piano in the field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them!!!! Thanks Rebekah!!! Was part of the inspiration from Mark Schultz?!?!?!?! I love it!!!! Thanks friend!!!! <3 <3 <3 You are GORGEOUS AND THE PICTURES ARE LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Rebekah, that was me who posted the last comment, but I was using someone else's computer. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how creative! i loveit. you are such a beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I had fun posing for these pics. My cousin did them for me. She bought a nice camera, and has really gotten into photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the piano for the photo shoot. Enjoy your senior year! following you back!

    ReplyDelete