Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finally Done!!!!

I am finally done with an assignment that is due Thursday. I am completely worn out and ready for my bed. My assignment is to turn in 15 notecards for an 8 page paper that is due sometime in November. The good news is that I have already done my research for the topic and pretty much just have to write the paper now. I thought ahead and decided to give a speech on the same topic so that I'd only have to do the research once. Has anyone else had a completely draining day, or even last couple of hours? Tell me your story below! I would love to hear about it.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations!! yay for completed assignments! this whole semester has been kinda draining for me. i am taking 4 classes a total of 16 hours....it is alot of work but will be totally worth it in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been pretty busy too, but I am only taking 8 hours because I am still in high school. I can't wait until I graduate in 2012. But, at the same time, I am not looking forward to how hectic my schedule will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huzzah for us seniors 2012! :D me too!
    great job on getting all that done!
    i'm excited about doing giveaways too on my blog! thanks for bing excited with me! :) thanks too for entering the giveaway, i hope you win! :) i took some scrap lace that mom has had for a while and braided it together in a regular braid, then i hot glued it onto the journal. the journal is just made out of a sheet of cardstock for the cover and regular printer paper inside. you could also use regular ribbion scraps instead of lace for the cover, that's cute too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete