Monday, October 24, 2011

I Love You, Dad!

What word can best describe someone who is loving, kind, gentle, and encouraging more than “Dad” can. Maybe others are different, but my dad was there when I fell down and scraped my knee. He was there when late at night I would try to understand my math homework to no avail. With his trusty coin box, we stayed up counting money for hours. It was in those times spent with dad that has made me the way I am today. I will never forget the sacrifices he has made for me. Those late night kohl’s shopping trips when he would spend a few dollars to buy me something special when I know the money could go to something way more important. But, to him, his daughter was the “Important”. I can never ask for something or someone better than my very own dad. I love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment