Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Prayer To Jesus

My heart breaks over the pain I see all around me. I feel so helpless in knowing how to help because I have to be able to protect myself from other peoples issues. Jesus, restore the pain in my generation and bring a new passion to people for morality and purity. I need your strength to get through the pain of seeing people fall away every day. Help me have a guard over my heart as I serve in ministry with my family. I know I am where I am supposed to be, so lead my steps even further. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I feel this way a lot...my heart yearns and aches for those who don't know the truth or who just do know and don't care or don't want to. Thank you for your tender heart...keep it up...it's good...to see and have! :)

    ReplyDelete