Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Have No Motivation To Do This Chemistry!!!

Have you ever put something off that you know you are eventually going to have to take care of. That is exactly what I am doing at this very moment. Even though the school year is wrapping up, I still don't have much of a motivation to work on my Chemistry. It is so difficult and every time I pick it up I feel completely overwhelmed. To make matters worse, there really isn't anyone who can help me except my brother Lucas, and he is always gone. Right now I am trying to decipher between acids and bases in chemical reactions and a bunch of other hard stuff. I need the grace to finish it up because I only have 14 days of school left and a module and a half left in my chemistry. (That doesn't include the two tests I have to take)

No comments:

Post a Comment