Monday, May 16, 2011

Plans For My Future

Sorry for not blogging in such a long time. I have been busy with finishing up my school and planning for my future. I think I have finally decided what I am going to study after high school. However, there are still many parts of my future that are uncertain. I am planning on starting classes in the fall at John A. Logan (which is a junior college close by) and I am pretty sure I am going to get an administrative assistant degree (I can't remember the exact name of the degree but it is like business administration). I am also considering an internship after high school, but I have not fully decided if I would like to go or not. Please pray that the rest of my plans for this summer, and beyond, would be clear to me and that I wouldn't make my decisions in fear, but in faith.

3 comments:

  1. That's exciting! I will most definitely pray for you Bekah! Can you pray for me too, as I step out into the unknown for my future as well? We are just taking one step at a time...God has everything in His hands! :)

    Thanks for updating us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I will pray. I saw your post on Amanda. Is she doing good? Just so you know, I think I am coming to your graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's okay...
    Good! I can't wait to see you! There will be quite a lot of people going too I think! :)

    ReplyDelete