Sunday, May 8, 2011

Parties and More Parties

Today it seemed like we were constantly hosting a party. First, we went to Grandma's house to eat after church, and then we came back to the house to host a party for Lucas's cross country and track team. When we were done with that party, Gram and Grandad came over for a mother's day party. A few weeks ago, when I was thinking about what I wanted to give my mother for Mothers Day, I decided I wanted it to be something creative. I made a card for her on Shutterfly and I also bought one of her favorite movies, "Yours Mine and Ours". I found out my mother liked the movie, but I didn't realize how much she loved it until she opened it. It wasn't long before Mom decided we should watch it tonight. Mom enjoyed reliving her childhood when she would watch that movie over and over again. Everyone else enjoyed seeing it for the first time. I am glad today was a big success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment