Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Muncie, Indiana

So, this weekend we are going to Muncie, Indiana for another Acquire the Fire trip. For those of you who do not know, my mother is in partnership with Teen Mania Ministries. They are the ones who go around the country doing these "Acqire the Fires". My mom speaks in the parent session while my sister, Kalyn, speaks to the youth in the main session. They both talk about how Kalyn went through a major crisis in her teen years and how God delivered her. If you want to hear the rest of the story go to Kalynssecret.com. Going back to the subject, this event is supposed to be one of the biggest with about 5,000 people expected. What is really exciting is that Lucas gets to go this time. It is five and a half hours away, but we are still going to drive back late saturday night. Mom really wants to get back for church since she is gone so much for all of the events. Anyways, please be praying for divine appointments and for the power of Jesus to come to every session. Below is the promo video for Kalyn's Secret.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well! I will pray for you and the trip! :) I miss those trips...very memorable, don't you agree? lol...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were very memorable. I miss them a lot!
    Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...getting there...still dizzy and woozy but not near as bad! :) Jesus has healed me...I know he has! I have faith in it! :) Thanks for praying!

    ReplyDelete