Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Achievement in Music Exam

The AIM test is in sixteen days. I am really nervous, and yet ready to get it over with. I am going to be out of town on the exact day of the test so I have to take it at someones house two days earlier instead of at Altgeld Hall (which is the normal spot to take the test). The recquirements for level VII include memorizing three level VII pieces, transposing a level IV piece, taking a written exam, playing many different chords, arpeggios, chromatic scale, and more. It is quite a load of work and I am praying I will be ready for it. 
                                    So I know this is random, but this is an awesome video.
P.S. I hope to be this good someday, but that won't be happening without some miraculous help.
(Which I am hoping for)

No comments:

Post a Comment