Monday, January 23, 2012

Semester Number Two

So far my second semester at JALC is going pretty well. I am taking four classes totaling ten hours. Health, and keyboarding are online, while Aural skills II and Anatomy and Physiology are in the classroom. I am already enjoying my Anatomy and Physiology, but I don't know how much I am enjoying my instructor. Since he is a science teacher he lives in science land, and so when he explains things he forgets this class is for non-science majors.  I really hope he will become more understandable as time goes by. There are a couple things I am not looking forward to in this class. First, we have to dissect a cat, and second, we have to dissect a rat. Frankly, anytime I remotely think about this, I loose my appetite. I can handle dissecting a pig or a frog, but not a cat. I see cats all of the time and I don't care to see what is on the inside of them. My Health and keyboarding class are fairly simple right now. For this I am very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment