Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Purpose Of Life

Was I called to accomplish something amazing, or be an average girl? I can't help but wonder what my future holds. I can't help but ask God, "Why was I born?" There has to be a purpose for my life. I know there is one, but sometimes I just can't see it. Sometimes it's because of fear, sometimes pride. And I am sure most of the time it is a mixture of both. I love the song Be Born In Me posted previously on my blog. The words continually play through my head. "I am not brave, I will never be. The only thing I have to offer is a vacancy". However, sometimes I even wonder if there is a vacancy in my heart for Him. I want there to be, but I feel something holding me back.

Jesus, would you break through the chains in my life. Make me a servant even when I don't feel like it. I want you to fill my life. Make your home in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment