Thursday, December 8, 2011

Completely Frustrating

Have you ever had the experience of opening up a test only to realize that at least half of the problems you do not know? Today I had the most horrible experience with just that. Here I am a week before finals, and my last exam before my final I completely bomb. I have not received my grade yet, but I am farely sure I did very bad. The test was on a math course that I do not recommend. It is the weirdest math ever. Before going into this test, I had finally gotten my grade up to a low B. However, now I will not have a B, and all I am hoping for is to pass the class. I just have to keep convincing myself that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

P.S. - Don't take Math 113 if it is a choice at your college!

No comments:

Post a Comment