Monday, December 19, 2011

An Amazing Miracle

The class that has caused me so much undue stress and fear has come to an end. The dreaded math class. I took the final test last week, going into the test with an 82% overall. The final was going to be 20% of my grade. I was nervous, but confident. When I finished the test I thought that I had a good chance of passing. However, to my astonishment, I got an A in the class. Needless to say, there was much screaming and rejoicing in my house last Tuesday morning since there was no possible way I could have gotten an A. I have seen so many miracles happen during my first semester at John A. Logan College. I am praying for the same favor during the next round of classes. Especially since I am taking Anatomy and Physiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment