Thursday, September 29, 2011

Disappointments - We All Have Them

We all have them. Those nagging little creatures that always seem to wiggle themselves into our lives. Some big and some small, they all seem to hurt. Sometimes, even the smallest ones are the ones that hurt the most. I remember when I was trying to get my drivers license, but everytime I was on my way to take the test, something would come up. Every time, my heart was broken. Every time, there was a tear in my eye (or running down my cheeks, freely). The key to dealing with disappointments is to first, know they will come, and second, be ready to have a smile on your face when they do.

2 comments:

  1. rebekah!
    i remember you! :) so happy you found me after i'd disapeared! ;)
    these thoughts are so sweet. so true. thank you for your maturity and wisdom.
    x,
    mem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping over to say "Hi" from the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop. I am now your newest follower. Would love if you could check out my blog "Lean Me..." and follow back.

    http://leadmeloveme.blogspot.com/

    Have a great Sabbath! God bless!

    ReplyDelete