Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Cry Of My Heart

Jesus, You are all I need! When everything is crumbling around me, hold me up. Let me find You when I seek You with my whole heart. Help me to spread Your light and love where darkness prevails. I claim everywhere that the sole of my feet treads as Yours. Help me to be confident in every situation I find myself in today. I know that I am more than a conqueror. I want to be Yours Jesus. Show me the way! Help me to walk into your perfect plan for my life.

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal.        ~Isaiah 26:3-4~

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful!! Thank you for your blessed post!!!

    In Christ,
    Kayleen

    ReplyDelete