Friday, January 21, 2011

Hives

So, I have been treating an outbreak of warts on my hands with this squaric acid stuff(as nasty as it sounds, you shouldn't laugh because it isn't funny) and a couple days ago I had a pretty big patch of hives on my arm. However, today my chin was itching and I asked Tara, my sister-in-law, what was on my neck. She said it was a rash and I said, "Oh no". Of course after that It started spreading to the other side of my neck and small patches moved on to my legs.  Don't really know if I want to take benedryl or not. Unfortunately it is not the no-drowsy kind. So, If I wait to use it and end up needing it tommorrow, I may fall asleep. But, I don't know if it is serious enough to use it tonight. What should I do?

4 comments:

  1. You can take claritin, you don't get drowsy with that. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis. Awarding you with the versatile blogger award. Head on over and see how to accept it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you! I don't really know any remedies but I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete