Saturday, January 29, 2011

First day of Upward (Crazy!)

Since Mom is gone every weekend at Acquire the Fire, it is all up to Dad and I (and a few grandparents) to transport the kids to Upward games. Lets just say that my day starts slightly earlier than what I would like on Saturdays. I stayed in my bed as long as possible. Long enough that Hannah came in my room begging me to turn my alarm off. I have a bad habit of letting it go off for a really long time instead of just pressing the off button or getting up. I am afraid every Saturday is going to be like this. Oh well! There is always something going on and it normally calms down by 4:00. After the Upward craziness, there was DC cafe tonight. It went quite well and we had about 65 people. At least 30 of those were kids without adults. It was a little hectic, but fun.
How has your day gone? Was it fun, sad, crazy?     I would love for you to share your story below!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun and stressful! I met another Christian Home-schooler in my class today! That was fun! :) Class was confusing and stressful though! :(

    ReplyDelete