Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chaos

So, it has been kind of hectic lately in my life. I went to the dermatologist yesterday about the rash I had developed from using squaric acid on my outbreak of warts. The news they gave my mother and I was kind of shocking. They said I am allergic to the medicine I had used (that part isn't that shocking it was what they said next). Then they said the only thing I can do to make them go away is laser treatment. That would mean lots of money and multiple trips to St. Louis since that is the closest place they have this sort of treatment. I would possibly have to go every week or every other week. Well, lets just say mom isn't quite ready to revert to laser treatment. Were probably going to get a second opinion from another doctor in town. Just pray we can figure all this out.

1 comment: