Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The End Of The Trail

For the first year I will be a registered voter, I am tempted to not even vote. Today, Rick Santorum suspended his presidential campaign. I understand his reasoning being that he needs to spend more time with his family, and I honor that he is not wasting time and money on a campaign that is out of his hands. However, I will truly miss him. I really, really hoped and prayed that he would win the presidential election. Just the same, I am very grateful he made it this far, and I am hopeful that he could run again in a future election. (I don't know if he is planning to or not) I have spent more time praying for this election than any other year, and I enjoyed the excitement of seeing Santorum cruise ahead of Mitt Romney for a couple of weeks. I pray that Rick and Karen Santorum will be blessed, and still make a great impact on our country in the future.

A Faithful Supporter,

Rebekah

1 comment: