Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Have The Victory

As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.     Isaiah 55:10-11

This scripture has brought me so much peace. I have a severe stronghold that tries to attach it's grip on me every day and this scripture has played a part in delivering me. The temptation that is always trying to fasten it's grip on me is fear. The dreaded four letter word has terrorized me for years. I have not gotten the victory to conquer it yet. However, I know I have been given the grace; therefore, all I have to do is take it. Today, I choose to take the gift of grace and walk by faith. I don't want to live in a bondage of fear any longer. Satan will not fasten his grip on me. Jesus has made me victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment