Wednesday, February 22, 2012

He Is Faithful

I have never seen God's hand upon my life more than when I began classes at John A. Logan College. Every time I walk away from a quiz, test, or project I find myself praising God for helping me do so well. There have been tough times throughout the semester, but it always turns out incredibly. Today I did very well on a sight-singing test in Aural Skills. I was thrilled to have done so amazing. I know Jesus was right there, helping me all the way through the example. Yesterday I took a test in Anatomy and Physiology, and I don't know if it went well or not. However, even through this experience, I am at peace. I know everything will workout because I am in the covenant of Jesus Christ. I know His words are true, that He is my shield; He is my protector. I also feel that God is going to lead me through a time of great favor. I have already found amazing favor with my first music teacher, and I am not even in college yet. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me when I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment