Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacationing

The past three weeks I have been on three different trips. The first was our families annual vacation. This year we went to the smoky mountains. The trip lasted for eight days and upon returning home, another trip awaited me. This time Tara, my grandmother, Hannah, Lydia, Tara, Ryan, and I went to Shipshewana, Indiana to tour amish country. It was a great experience filled with different activites. We ate home cooked amish meals, enjoyed a buggy ride, and shopping in the local gift shops. My third trip was a trip I went alone on to Texas. I was priviliged to go to a summer camp called extreme camps. It was a stretching and enjoyable experience for me. Above all, I am glad to be sleeping in my own bed again, but I am incredibly grateful for the past couple of weeks I have been able to enjoy many different activities. You will hear more about these past few weeks in future blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment