Monday, June 27, 2011

My Birthday

I was unable to post on my birthday (June 10) but, I decided I would write about it now. The day was filled with excitement since I was with my family in the Smoky Mountains. A few of us enjoyed a day at the lake eating sandwiches and just hanging out. Later in the day we shopped till we dropped at a tanger outlet mall in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I had birthday money to spend, which was exciting, yet it was hard for me to spend. People who know me well laugh and even get plain frustrated with how I save my money instead of spend it on shopping trips. I mean, the purpose is to spend it, right? Anyways, it was one of my best birthdays ever, and I am so grateful that I was born seventeen years ago to my beloved mother and father, Lisa and Doug Cherry. Thanks for having me Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a good time! Have you spent that money yet?... ;P

    ReplyDelete