Thursday, August 1, 2013

It Has Been FOREVER

I thought I would shake it up a little, and write a post since it has pretty much been FOREVER.
Summer break is quickly coming to an end, and I thought I would give an update on my life.

The past few months have been a  growing experience for me. With the help of Jesus, I have maintained a 4.0 GPA through my fourth semester at John A. Logan. I am super excited to be starting at Liberty University this coming fall. I know that God has placed me right where I am for such a time as this. I was thrilled to hear that all of my credits have transferred, so I am hoping to graduate in 2015 with an Associates in Music Education and a Bachelors in Special Education.

I am excited about teaching private music lessons this fall to both elementary and middle school children. I am aiming to start a full time private teaching business. I have also thoroughly enjoyed working as an administrative assistant at my Dad's Private CPA business, as well as working for Frontline Family Ministries.

I know that Jesus is leading my every step and even when I feel uncertainties about my life, He is right there encouraging me and telling me, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33)




No comments:

Post a Comment