Friday, June 1, 2012

Off With The Old And On With The New

A season of my life has ended - high school.  I am sad that I won't be in that season ever again, but I am thrilled about the future.  However, I still am uncertain about my degree.  I wish I could come to a decision without second guessing myself.  I am debating between: an associates in Music Education, a double associates in Music education and Office Supervision and Management, and a bachelors in Music.  Oh well!  I know the decision will come soon enough.

I had a great time last Tuesday.  My family hosted a great graduation ceremony and reception for me at my church.  After the ceremony I felt like an official college student (even though I have been taking classes part time for two semesters).  I hope to post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment