Wednesday, August 24, 2011

John A Logan Experience

On Monday, I started taking classes at our local junior college - John A. Logan. I am taking Speech 118, Mathematics 113 online, and Aural Skills. It has been a new experience for me since I have been homeschooled all my life. Let's just say, I am not quite used to hearing people say there is no absolute truth, and we need to be tolerant of what others believe and not try to make them believe in our religion because there is more than one right one. The first day, my head was almost hurting from the experience of going to a public schooling facility when I have never participated in one in my whole life. Don't get me wrong, I am really excited about this experience, but it definitely is going to take some getting used to. I am looking forward to my speeches when I will boldly tell the class that I am a Christian, and I do believe in an absolute truth, and I do believe there is only one right religion. There is a part of me that hopes I will endure some persecution, because then I will know I am on the right track.

1 comment:

  1. I am having similar things happen with me in the marriage and family class with the gay's and lesbian's, homosexuals, etc...the instructor seems very much against me and asks me questions I seem to not really know the anwere to! Pray for me as I pray for you! love you friend!

    ReplyDelete