Monday, July 11, 2011

Have Your Dreams Been Lost?

As life moves on and you grow up, it is easy to see childhood dreams as something that is unreachable. However, don't let go! Hold those dreams close to you no matter how distant they look at the time. I know, for me, I seem to have lost many of my dreams in the midst of trying to find a place for me to go to college and looking more towards my future. I almost feel helpless, like somehow I am not moving towards where I really want to go in life. Does anyone else go through those feelings? I am sure that most do, but I guess the best solution is to keep pushing forward, trusting that Almighty God will lead you in the right direction. I have decided I am going to trust in Jesus for whatever my future will hold. I know He has a plan. All anyone can do is trust that He has everything under control and that He will lead His children in the right direction for their future.

2 comments:

  1. Rebekah, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it! =)

    And I totally know what you're talking about. I feel like I'm in a season of "waiting" in my life right now. But like you said, even though I don't know what God has for my future, I'm trying to press forward and continue serving the Lord. I know that if I'm seeking and serving Him, He will reveal His plan to me in His timing.

    Great thoughts! Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts. It is good to know that others feel the same as I do.

    ReplyDelete