Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sit back and let God do the work

Look outside as a reminder of who God is. The trees perfect build and the leaves beautiful colors. Who else is intelligent enough to make creations such as those. Furthermore, what compares to the love of Christ. I am reminded that I am not perfect. Yet somehow He loves me still. Couldn't you just shout with happiness! I Can! I was sitting on the plane on my way back from Cleveland, Ohio thinking about God's unconditional love. I was filled with happiness knowing I am okay. Jesus is holding my life in His hands. As I thought about the people sitting next to me, my heart went out to them. They don't have an assurance of love. They live a lifeless life without Jesus. Is there a way I can reach those people?

1 comment:

  1. I agree! and Yes, you can reach them! Pray about it and God might show you some creative ways!
    Good word Rebekah! I am so encouraged! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete